Senior Portraits Your Way!
Senior Pictures with Moments Photography are a unique experience from start to finish and now it's time to get super excited!! Chances are you've been waiting quite some time for your senior pictures and so we want everything to be an awesome experience for you!!
We help you pick just the right location for what you want: something urban, something natural, maybe a combination of places. We will work together to style your very best (and favorite) clothes that will not only make you look incredible but will also photograph perfectly with the locations we'll be going to. Your session will feel more like playing dress up and getting pampered by your very own glam squad! No stiff, boring, or un-natural poses!
We want to show off what makes you “YOU” and showcase your personality!! Feel free to bring along your favorite props, sports items, best friend, or furry friend to incorporate into your session.
From our first initial contact until the delivery of your beautiful finished images, your experience will be custom tailored to fit just what you need. Our ultimate goal is to give you an amazing experience!! Not only do we want you to love your custom portraits, but we want you to have fun during the process!
ALL SENIOR SESSIONS INCLUDES:
- Pre-session consult appointment (studio or phone).
- Senior session style guide.
- Standard yearbook headshot image, properly formatted and submitted to your school.
- In person ordering appointment.
- Professional hair and makeup is available upon request. This makes for a true experience and is highly recommended for the gals! Price to be quoted.
- *Private online gallery preview (upon request) within 3 weeks after your session.
WE HAVE 4 SENIOR SESSIONS TO CHOOSE FROM:
Yearbook MINI $60
- YEARBOOK image will be fully edited and submitted, according to your school's guidelines.
- Free online gallery within 2 weeks.
In & Out Thirty $80
- Half-hour indoor session.
- 1-2 clothing and backdrop changes.
- This is the session for the senior who wants awesome portraits, only wants a few choices, and to be in and out of their session within 30 minutes.
Snap Sixty $125
- This session is our most popular session for the guys!
- One hour session, your choice of indoors or outdoors.
Studio Plus $185
- This is our most popular senior session! Unlimited outfit changes, one complete concept session from Start-to-Finish. Includes, In Studio and Outdoor (on location portraits) within 15 miles of the studio.
- 2 hour session split between Studio and Location Portraits
Simply Unique $300
If your looking for locations that offer something unique and different than the local area, this session is for you! **Minimum print purchase required for this session.
- 3 Hour Session: Indoor Studio and One Location outside of Livingston County.
- Option to split your Indoor Portraits and Outdoor (on location) on 2 separate days.
- Unlimited outfits changes.
- Professional Hair & Makeup is available and is highly recommended. Price to be quoted.
Locations outside Livingston County include:
Ann Arbor, Detroit, and Lansing. Please inquire about any locations not listed.
Prints & Digital Images are purchased separately.
We pride ourselves in presenting you with beautiful and high-quality prints and products. Print prices start at $30. We offer portrait collections that are custom designed by you to best fit your needs and budget. We sell digital images, canvas gallery wraps, multi-image collages, session albums, custom graduation announcements and many more products.
Please email or call us at 517-294-0940 if you would like a full price list of our prints and products.
When should I schedule my Senior Session?
(You’ll want to do this this early, our dates fill up completely!) You may do so by clicking on our Contact us Link, or feel free to call us at (517) 294-0940.
When is the session fee collected?
The session fee is due upon booking.
The session fee covers your photographers time and talent during your session and post processing of images. The session fee also reserves your time slot.
** Our schedule fills up very quickly and your session fee reserves your time slot. After your time slot is held we cannot give that time to any other senior. Session fees are a non-refundable retainer.
*Online Gallery Preview
The online gallery preview will be ready 3-4 weeks after your senior session. This gallery will be available to view for 7 days. The preview gives you an opportunity to see your images before your in-person ordering appointment and share with any family members or friends that may want to make selections. No orders can be placed from the gallery, it's only a preview. We collect a $100 print order credit with this option and this deposit is collected on the date of your session.
Why is Professional Hair & Makeup recommended?
When you look and feel your best, it translates on camera!
Professional Hair & Makeup that is well done is one of the best preparations you can make for your session. Makeup will even out skin tones and help give your photos that extra pop for a model-like look. Even if you don’t normally wear makeup or wear very little, please keep in mind that the camera can wash you out. Adding a little more makeup than your normal routine and having it done professionally, will help you look and feel your best.
How much of the session fee is collected upon booking?
The session fee retainer holds your date on my calendar, and is applied to the session you choose. The session fee retainer is due upon booking. Session retainers are non-refundable. In the event that you need to cancel (extreme condition), you may do so with a 48 hour notice.
In Person Ordering Appointments
In person ordering appointments are helpful in the decision making process to find the perfect package for you. Orders must be placed and paid for at the ordering appointment. Payment plans are available.
It is normal for clients to prepay 100% for their orders on the day of order placement. However we understand that your senior year brings many expenses. If you need a payment plan please let us know. You are welcome to make up to three monthly payments, the amount is up to you. We will send your order for printing once you have placed 100% down. No part of the order will be given to the client until the entire payment is received.
We accept all major credit cards. Checks should be made payable to Moments Photography and can be mailed to our studio address 407 East Grand River, Suite A, Brighton, MI 48116.
*prices are subject to change.